Hungaria Palace Hotel
Фото Отеля Hungaria Palace Hotel
The Hungaria Palace Hotel was originally built in 1905 and was enriched in 1916 by covering the entire facade with polychromatic majolica tiles. The hotel is a rare example of Art Nouveau and retains much of the character from its illustrious past. The recently restored hotel preserves its early XX century decoration. The furniture in 60 rooms and lounges is original and was made by the famous master ebonist Eugenio Quarti, one of the leading artists of Italian Art Nouveau. All of the guest rooms are bright and elegant with a charm that harkens back to an earlier time. Combined with the old world charm of its decor, the hotel offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities that guests have come to expect. All rooms are equipped with bathroom, air conditioning, direct dial telephone, satellite television and mini bar.